CURRENT OPENINGS AT MACHINERY SYSTEMS
|Position:||CNC SERVICE TECHNICIAN|
|Term of Employment:||Regular|
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
|Starting Salary:||Competitive Hourly commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Profit sharing, 401(k), health & dental care, paid vacation, sick time|
|Minimum Education:||High School or Equivalent|
|Minimum Experience:||3 Years|
Machinery Systems, Inc., a leading Midwest CNC machine tool distributor with a 40 year history, is seeking service technician to join our Used Equipment Group of our Company.
The Service Technician's primary responsibilities will be to troubleshoot and repair both electrical and mechanical aspects of a wide range of brands and models of CNC machine tools. While predominantly an in-house position, the position does require occasional travel to customer locations.
- Minimum of 3 years in a machine tool Field Service Technician or repair position with an end user, distributor or builder of CNC machine tools.
- Requires strong problem solving skills with excellent knowledge of both mechanical and electrical areas of repair of CNC machine tools.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and knowledge of PLC’s is desirable.
- Must be a self-starter and be highly motivated
- Must possess strong customer service orientation, be flexible to adjust to customer demands and have effective communication skills.
- Must hold and maintain an unrestricted driver’s license.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Laptop, cell phone reimbursement
- Insurance (health, dental, life, LTD), flexible spending plan (Section 125)
- 401(k), profit sharing (as available)
If you enjoy working for an innovative leader who is expanding their business, this Service Technician opportunity may be for you.
Applicants: please e-mail, fax or mail your resume or completed MSI application with salary history to:
Human Resource Manager
Machinery Systems, Inc.